Dental implants are artificial tooth roots commonly made from titanium to provide a strong foundation for fixed (permanent) or removable replacement teeth that are made to match your natural teeth. They are surgically placed into the jaw bone. It is expected that after implants are inserted to the jaw, the bone grows around it, and then a replacement tooth, or crown, is attached to it, giving you a restoration that is a lot like natural tooth. Dental implants can be used to replace single or multiple missing teeth used as abutments to dental bridges
Through years of practice as well as their academic qualifications, our implant specialists here at Asok Station Dental Clinic are highly experienced in performing dental implant procedure using different brands, such as Straumann, Nobel Biocare, Osstem and IntraLock implant systems. We invite you to come to our clinic, and consult with our implant specialist and they will be happy to assist you.
Advantages of Dental Implant :
- Implant post is made of titanium, its biocompatible properties give the ability to fuse to natural bone and function as part of it.
- Restores the ability to chew and speak properly
- It prevents further bone degeneration in the jaw
- Dental implants eliminate the inconvenience of removing dentures, adhesives application to keep removable denture in place.
- Creates a youthful look
- Improve self-esteem
Candidates for Dental Implant :
- Patients with healthy gums and bone; patients with good periodontal health
- Patients who commit to a meticulous oral hygiene routine
- Patients with good overall health, no serious medical issues such as diabetes
Dental implants require the same care as real teeth.
- Regular brushing and flossing
- Regular use of antibacterial mouthwash
- Regular dental check-ups.